Super Vac #716G4-H 16" Honda GX120 Gas Powered 7 Series PPV
A perfect combination of small size and high power...Available in 3 sizes:If your buying your first PPV or outfitting your entire fleet of engines, than the 716G4-H, 718G4-H, or 720G4-H is your ideal choice. They also feature the highest horsepower in their class and the exclusive roll cage frame design. Perfect for the department with a mixture of residential and small commercial structures in their district. The 718G4-H and 720G4-H are outfitted with a World Class Honda GX200 over head valve engine, with low oil alert. Model 716G4-H is outfitted with an economical Honda engine.
- 16", 18", or 20" aluminum, seven-blade airfoil propeller in a stainless steel roll cage design
- Rear mounted wheels, a full height frame, and a tilt-up, full width handle for easy positioning and rapid deployment
- The shroud and the safety grill are designed to provide maximum air velocity
- The positive pressure ventilator has a tilt control with four positions including one position that can direct airflow downward
- Pneumatic wheels with a "one step" braking system to assure positive engagement to prevent the unit from rolling during operation.
|Engine||Honda GX120||Honda GX200||Honda GX200|
|Horsepower||4 HP, 4-cycle||6.5HP, 4-cycle||6.5HP, 4-cycle|
|Rotations per minute||3530 RPM||3535 RPM||3350 RPM|
|Cubic feet per minute||11,740 CFM||15,590 CFM||18,580 CFM|
|Dimensions||20"d x 20.5"w x 16"h||22"d x 23.5"w x 19.5"h||25.5"d x 26"w x 19.5"|
|Weight||62 lbs||82 lbs||92 lbs|
Current stock: 0SKU: 716G4-H