Akron #1763 1.5" Turbojet Wide-Range Nozzle with Pistol Grip
The Akron? adjustable gallonage TurboJet? nozzle is unmatched in today?s fire service for its flexibility and flow control.
The TurboJet is a lightweight nozzle whose flow rate remains constant in all patterns at each GPM (LPM) setting. The TurboJet has a rated pressure standard of 100 psi (7 bar). Use the Turbojet one time, and it's easy to see why it's the "nozzle of choice" for firefighters worldwide.
1763 1-1/2? Wide-Range Turbojet? Nozzle with Pistol Grip:
- Rated pressure standard of 100 psi with variable GPM
- Adjustable flow settings
- Flow remains constant in all patterns at each GPM
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Lightweight construction
- Use QuickAttack Foam Tube Style 777
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURER?S WARRANTY
|Fog at 100 PSI (7 bar)||30-95-125-150-200 GPM|
Pistol Grips & Handles
Grab Hold of Your Color!