Akron #1702 1" Turbojet Nozzle with Pistol Grip
The Akron? adjustable gallonage TurboJet? nozzle is unmatched in today?s fire service for its flexibility and flow control.
The TurboJet is a lightweight nozzle whose flow rate remains constant in all patterns at each GPM (LPM) setting. The TurboJet has a rated pressure standard of 100 psi (7 bar), and its flow setting at 100 psi operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure. Use the TurboJet one time and see why it?s the ?nozzle of choice? for fire fighters worldwide.
1702 1" TurboJet? Nozzle with pistol grip:
- Rated pressure standard of 100 psi with variable GPM
- Adjustable flow settings
- Flow remains constant in all patterns at each GPM
- Raised bumper lug for straight stream pattern identification
- Lightweight construction
- Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure
- Uses QuickAttack Foam Tube Style 755
- 10 YEAR MANUFACTURER?S WARRANTY
|Fog at 100 PSI (7 bar)||13-25-40-60 GPM|
Pistol Grips & Handles
Grab Hold of Your Color!