Streamlight 18650 Battery Charger Kit
Streamlight?s 18650 Battery Charger Kit keeps your lithium-ion batteries well-charged and ready for use in your Streamlight Pro Tac flashlights.
Streamlight?s 18650 Battery Charger Kit allows you to charge two 18650 lithium ion batteries simultaneously for use in the Pro Tac HL? USB, the Pro Tac HL? 4, or other Streamlight flashlights that use 18650 or CR123 batteries. This kit comes with an 18650 button top, 3.7V, 2600mAh lithium ion battery, which features an on-board safety control circuit and can be recharged up to 500 times, and a durable polymer battery charger, which features dual charging bays with LED battery status change indicators. Either bay can fully charge a battery in 3.5 hours; if both bays are in use, the prioritized left bay will charge a battery in 3.5 hours and the right bay will charge another battery in 6.5 hours. This dual-input charger accepts both 5V micro-USB and 12VDC power sources. The micro-USB input charges via a Streamlight AC/USB adapter or most other USB sources (but does not charge devices), while the 12VDC input charges via a car charger or Streamlight?s 22060, 22061 or 22062 wall adapters. Covered by a limited lifetime warranty, the 18650 Battery Charger Kit is a convenient, reliable way to keep your batteries charged and ready to use in your Streamlight flashlights.
- 18650 button top, 3.7V, 2600mAh lithium ion battery (included) features an on-board safety control circuit and can be recharged up to 500 times
- Impact-resistant polymer charger can charge one 18650 battery at a time, or two simultaneously
- Each charging bay features an LED battery status change indicator
- Charging times:
- Single bay (either side): 3.5 hours
- Both bays: 3.5 hours for the left bay (priority); 6.5 hours for the right bay
- Dual-input charger accepts either 5V micro-USB or 12VDC power sources:
- Micro-USB input with a custom locking feature charges via Streamlight?s AC/USB adapters or most other USB sources (but does not charge devices)
- 12VDC input charges via a car charger or Streamlight?s 22060, 22061 or 22062 wall adapters
- Charger: 4.5 in (11.4 cm) L x 2.0 in. (5.1 cm) W x 1.45 in (3.7 cm) H; weighs 2.4 oz. (68 grams)
- Battery: 2.75 in (7.0 cm) L x 0.744 in (1.89 cm) maximum diameter; weighs 1.7 oz. (48 grams)
- Battery and charger meet applicable European Community directives and are CEC compliant (BC)
- Battery and charger are covered by Streamlight?s limited lifetime warranty