Federal Signal #MS4000 Mini-Siren 100-Watt with Intersection Clearing Tones
The MS4000 mini-siren offers reliable performance with effective traffic clearing capability.Because of its compact size and lightweight construction, this model can be mounted virtually anywhere. It provides 100-Watt output and can operate from any 12-volt negative ground vehicle electrical system. Standard tones include Wail, Yelp, Priority, Manual, and Air Horn. The built-in intersection clearing feature adds effective traffic management at potentially dangerous crossings. When the MS4000 is activated and in the WAIL position, depressing the momentary switch to the MANUAL position produces an eight-second Yelp tone. When the MS4000 is activated and in the YELP position, depressing the momentary switch to the MANUAL position produces an eight-second Priority tone.
Also available in an undercover model. Siren functions are activated from switches on a small, remote switch panel.
- High reliability, advanced circuitry and FET design
- 100-Watt output meets Class A requireMen's for sound output when paired with any Federal Signal 100 Watt speaker
- Output short circuit protected; fuse replaceable without tools
- Tones included: Wail, Yelp, Priority, Manual (peak and hold), and Air Horn
- Undercover model includes remote switch panel
- Power: 100 Watts
- Input Voltage: 11-16 VDC
- Standby Current: < 25 mA
- Operating Current: 10 amps max
- Dimensions: 5.5" L x 6.5" W x 1.5" H