Federal Signal #EQ2B-200 E-Q2B-200 Watt Electronic Q Siren
The e-Q2B has been completely redesigned to incorporate 200W Class D audio amplifier for increased reliability.In addition, external diagnostics have been added to monitor power, output voltage and current monitoring. New features include park kill input, which immediately shuts off the siren when vehicle is in park and horn ring input which allows the user to cycle through siren tones. Finally, an audio output has been added to allow the e-Q2B to work with the Federal Signal Rumbler Intersection Clearing System.
Using DSP circuitry, the e-Q2B amplifier is able to accurately reproduce the trademarked ?Q? wail rather than relying on a simple digital recording. DSP also enables the product to function either manually or automatically for hands-free operations. The new Class D engineered system reduces operating current to 20 amps and provides for a more robust, reliable system.
The push-button backlit, membrane switches and robust rubberized knob provide tactile feel to easily activate siren tones, airhorn, PA and radio rebroadcast. In addition, the detachable push-to-talk microphone can be easily removed and replaced with customized plug. Volume control for microphone is located directly on the keypad for added convenience.
Optional Siren Control
Three external inputs allow for the use of externally configured foot switches to control manual wail, brake and airhorn.
- Reduced amp draw
- Compatible with Rumbler-Intersection Clearing System
- External diagnostics
- Park kill input
- Horn ring input
- Smaller footprint
- New keypad with backlit membrane switches
- Sturdy power connections
- 100 or 200-Watt siren system
- Traditional and trademarked Q-Siren? sound
- Works with FS Convergence Network
- Removable microphone
- Auto, manual and brake capabilities
- Q-wail, yelp, priority, airhorn, PA and radio rebroadcast
- Foot switch compatible
- Operating Current: 20A
- Polarity: Negative ground only
- Operating Temperature: -40?C to +65?C
- Standby Current: Less than 0.5A
- Dimensions: (H x W x L):
- e-Q2B Control: 3.25 in (8.3 cm) x 6.8 in (17.3 cm) x 1.18 in (3.0 cm)
- e-Q2B Amplifier: 3.98 in (10.1 cm) x 7.6 in (19.4 cm) x 10.41 in (26.4 cm)
Current stock: 0SKU: EQ2B-200