Federal Signal #690000 PA300 100 Watt Siren with Hi-Lo Tone and Hard Wired Microphone
The PA300 Series Electronic Siren is a full-featured siren in a compact package that has earned its worldwide reputation as the industry standard.Included are 5 basic siren tones, TAP II, PA, radio rebroadcast, and air horn sound with siren override. The PA300 Siren also includes a noise-canceling microphone that produces high quality voice reproduction without feedback. It will operate from any 12-volt negative ground vehicle electrical system. Each unit comes with its own "U" shaped mount bracket.
Available as a Hi-Lo Tone or Priority Tone. Can be ordered without the microphone.
- Durable, easy-to-operate switching
- Illuminated non-glare control panel
- Easily accessible fuse protection
- Effective TAP II intersection clearing
- Hi-Lo Tone or Priority Tone units
- Meets SAE J1849 requireMen's for sound output, Class A (CAC)
- Input voltage: 11-15 VDC
- Standby current: 70mA
- Operating current: 20 amperes max
- Dimensions: 2.3" H x 6.1" W x 7.6" D