Cairns Defender Visor Nose Bridge Pad Kit, NFPA
- Nose pad kit for visor's nose bridge
- Pads made of flame and heat resistant rubber (each kit includes 5 pad pieces)
- Simply slips easily over lens edge with no adhesive required
- Includes installation instructions
- NFPA 1971-2007 compliant.
Cairns' Defender? Visor stormed into the 2006 fire service market as one of the more INNOVATIVE new fire service accessories offered and quickly became the hottest fire helmet available. While the Defender Visor has been wildly popular, some customers requested padding for the visor's nose bridge. Cairns' Defender Visor Nose Bridge Pad Kit contains five nose bridge pads and an installation instruction sheet. Pad is made of a flame and heat resistant rubber compound, has been evaluated by SEI, and is NFPA 1971-2007 Edition-compliant. Nose bridge pad simply slips on easily over your lens edge with no adhesive required. Pad has been field-tested by multiple fire departMen's with positive reviews.