MSA #10051287 Millennium CBRN Gas Mask
A Hycar version of the reliable military-style gas mask (MCU-2/P Mask), used by the U.S.Air Force in Desert Storm. It combines high performance, customized fit, comfort, and cost efficiency. And it can save lives.
GEORGIA SALES ONLY
The new NIOSH government CBRN standard for full-face piece gas masks was issued on March 7, 2003. After extensive testing to that standard, MSA's Millennium CBRN Gas Mask was first to receive NIOSH certification as "compliant against CBRN."
Available in three sizes: Small, medium, large. Medium will fit the majority of adults.
- Domestic Preparedness
- CBRN Incidents
- Riot Control
- Tear Gas
- Flexible, 1-piece polyurethane lens with wide field of vision is bonded to durable Hycar rubber face piece
- Drinking tube provides connection for fluid ingestion in contaminated atmospheres
- Fully elastic, 6-point head harness promotes easy on-off, easy adjustment, no hair pulling
- Internal nose cup with 2 check valves deflects air from the lens, reduces fogging
- Standard mechanical speaking diaphragm included, or add MSA's optional ESP II Communications System
- CBRN canister containing chemical sorbents and a P100 filter to attract, retain and neutralize contaminants- NOT INCLUDED. ORDER SEPARATELY.
- Riot Control (RC) Canister - NIOSH-approved (No.TC-14G-0254) for protection against chloroacetophenone (CN), chlorobenzylidene (CS), 100 particulate efficiency level, and particulates - NOT INCLUDED. ORDER SEPARATELY.
- CB Nylon Hood -available for total head protection. NOT INCLUDED. ORDER SEPARATELY.
- Compatible with Camelbak Gas Mask Adapter and full range of Camelbak hydration equipment to fit your requireMen's
- Replacement CBRN Canisters available individually
- Replacement Riot Control Containers available individually or in packs of 6
- Perscription Eyeglasses Kit must be ordered for those who wear corrective lenses.
- Blackhawk's Gas Mask Pouch is ideal for carrying your MSA gas mask.
Current stock: 0SKU: 10051287