MSA #10026265 ESP II Communications Systems for Millennium
The system is especially useful in the chemical, wastewater treatment, and nuclear industries; for domestic preparedness applications; and in other environMen's where full facepiece air-purifying respirators must be worn and where communication between workers is important.
Easily installed in a few seconds, the ESP II System is designed to clip onto the respirator facepiece's speaking diaphragm housing.
- Hands-free, crystal clear voice amplification
- Lightweight and intrinsically safe
Specifications & Approvals:
- NIOSH Approved
- Removable/transferable amplifier
- Batteries: 2 AAA Alkaline
- Battery life: 15 hours+
- One push On/Off Switch
- Micro-switch deactivates the unit when removed from the facepiece
- Meets Military Spec. #EA-A-1781
- UL Class I, II, III Division 1, Groups A,B,C,D,E,F and G per ANSI UL 913
- CSA C22.2 no 157-92 1987