MSA FiveStar Link Data Logging Software
The New MSA FiveStar Link software allows the user to quickly pinpoint gas exposures!This world-class instrument communications software takes instrument data analysis to new heights. With unique, quick charting capability, the new MSA FiveStar Link software allows the user to quickly pinpoint gas exposures. The updated software retains all the user-friendly features of the original releases while adding the easiest-to-use graphical analysis options in the industry. Simply connect an MSA gas detector via the Jeteye Reader, download the data and select the "graphs" option to review the recorded gas exposure levels. You can view all the sensors' information at once, or you can view the data from an individual sensor for more detail. The Quick-zoom feature allows you to zero in on the time period you want and then enlarge the graphical data with a click of your mouse.
FiveStar Link Features:
- Easy, menu driven application
- Simple access to instrument gas readings either in tabular or graphical form
- Simple access to instrument activity, such as gas alarm and calibration records
- Access to instrument and sensor information for maintenance, troubleshooting, and planning
- Easy adjustment or set up of instrument options
- Simple installation
- No training required; simply install it on your personal computer and it's ready to use
- Saves time in assessing gas exposures
- Provides flexibility to optimize configuration of your MSA instruMen's
- FiveStar Link software is capable of working on all MSA instruMen's that have the data logging option
Software includes all installation diskettes. The Jeteye Reader allows you to link and communicate with detectors.
PLEASE NOTE: BOTH ITEMS ARE REQUIRED TO PROPERLY SET UP COMMUNICATION WITH YOUR MSA INSTRUMen's.