PAC Tool #1004 Handlelok
The HANDLELOK is an adjustable mounting bracket that provides secure mounting for tools, axe handles, poles, and other equipment. Grip range from 1/8" to 1-3/4".The base is injection-molded of Super Tuff nylon with high-strength glass fibers. An injection molded STRECHLOK (5400 PSI tensile) with stainless steel pins and an injection molded nylon handle pin is resistant to weather, UV, oxidation, and deterioration. An adhesive-backed, open-cell neoprene soft pad that adheres to the base provides excellent additional grip.
- Adjustable, secure mounting bracket for your tools
- Resistant to weather, UV, oxidation, and deterioration
- Excellent base grip
- Cost-effective, easy to use/install
- Rated load of 10 lbs.
- Grip range 1/8" to 1-3/4"
- Includes PAC-TRAC hardware
Current stock: 0SKU: 1004