Federal Signal #MPSW9 MicroPulse Wide Angle 9 LED Surface Mount Lighthead with Clear Lens
MicroPulse Wide Angle surface mount warning light utilizes 9 LEDs and contains a specially designed reflector that spreads the light to 180 degrees.Made with a UV resistant polycarbonate lens and internal flasher, this versatile light can be mounted anywhere you need additional off-axis warning.
Highly effective warning light.
MicroPulse Wide Angle lights can be programmed to operate as a single unit or in synchronization with multiple MicroPulse lightheads. Built-in flash patterns enable multiple vehicle perimeter lights to be either synchronized in the same pattern or in opposite sequence. MicroPulse Wide Angle models include 12 flash patterns.
Built to last.
The MicroPulse Wide Angle lens is made of UV resistant polycarbonate to protect against harsh conditions. Models come standard with a Black bezel and are also available with an optional Chrome bezel.
- Utilizes 9 LEDs; 180 degree light spread
- Multiple mounting options for various applications
- Available in Red, Blue, White, and Amber
- Perfect for mounting on push bumpers, rub rails, side mirrors, and spoilers
- 12 Flash Patterns
- UV resistant polycarbonate lens
- Black bezel included with light, optional chrome bezel available
- Synchronizes with other MicroPulse products
- Three-year product warranty
- Approvals: SAE J595, Class 1 (Amber, Blue, Red and White), SAE J845
- Voltage: 12-24 VDC
- Current Draw: 0.58 Amps at 12 VDC, 0.28 Amps at 24 VDC
- Operating Temps: -40?C to 80?C
Current stock: 0SKU: MPSW9