Federal Signal #FHL2-SC 90 FPM Headlight Flasher
A basic, dependable, high-side switched headlight flasher for most Ford and Chevy vehicles.This compact, reliable, relay-driven flasher offers basic functionality for popular emergency service vehicles in a simple, easily installed package. Electronic timing circuits achieve consistent dual flashing at 90 flashes per minute through its two 10-amp high-side switched circuits. The unit can flash 2?or?4 headlight systems with a total current draw of up to 20 amps. An extremely low standby current protects against unintentional activation.
- Basic, relay-driven model is an economical solution for large fleets.
- Multiple flash pattern options are selectable at installation.
- Plug-n-play versions allow quick installation without interrupting the vehicle electrical system.
- Splash proof high temperature housing provides protection from external conditions.
- Activating the high beams automatically disengages the flasher.
- Features low voltage/reverse polarity protection
- Includes hardware necessary to mount the unit in a variety of positions
- Three-year manufacturer?s warranty.
|Vehicle Electrical System||12VDC|
|Maximum Output Current||Two 10A circuits per side, 20A total|
|Standby Current (mA)||3|
|Low Voltage Protection||Yes|
|Reverse Polarity Protection||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (?C)||-35? to +76?|
|High Beam Deactivation||Yes|
|Flash Patterns||144 fpm, 180 fpm, Random|
|Height||1.5 in (3.8 cm)|
|Length||4.0 in (10.2 cm)|
|Width||2.8 in (7.1 cm)|
NOTE: Activation switch is not included. Flasher unit can be operated from any standard single control switch or multi-switch controller circuit capable of handling 20 amps.
FHL2-SC works with the following vehicle models:
- Chevy Silverado '05-'07
- Chevy Suburban '04-'07
- Chevy Tahoe (Non-Police Package) '04-'07
- Chevy Trail Blazer '05-'07
- Ford Crown Vic (Police Package) '00, '04, '05
- Ford Crown Vic (Non-Police Package) '00, '04-'07
- Ford Expedition '04-'07
- Ford Explorer '04, '05
- Ford F-Series Pick-Up '04-'07