Leatherhead Tools Forged Halligan Type Forcible Entry Bar
Forged, heat-treated, high carbon steel tools. Made in the USA for a lifetime of destruction.
Precision forged to get you through when the heat is on. This halligan type forcible entry tool is drop forged with high carbon steel to endure a lifetime of use for optimum strength and rigidity and is heat treated for lasting hardness that meets or exceeds ANSI specifications. These heavy-duty tools were designed to pry, pound, puncture, twist, and cut open or remove all types of barriers between rescue professionals and victims. Every inch, every ounce of this professional grade tool is made in the U.S.A. by Leatherhead Tools?to take the heat, the punishment, and the frantic pace that comes with a fire or rescue scene.
- 24?, 30?, or 36? length options
- Ideal for forcible entry, rescue, or extrication
- Forged from high carbon steel for optimum strength and lasting rigidity
- Heat Treated to meet or exceed ANSI specifications
- 100% American made for a lifetime of use?and abuse
Available in lengths of 24" (10 lbs), 30" (12 lbs), 36" (14 lbs)