Alco-Lite Aluminum Pumper Roof Ladder - SELECT SIZE BELOW
ALCO-LITE? pumper ladders have been the standard in the industry since 1930.
This pumper-style aluminum roof ladder is equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability, as well as a reinforcing brace between hooks for increased rigidity. An oversized pulley enables easy operation. Available in 8', 10', 12', 14?, 16', 18', and 20? lengths, this roof ladder is engineered and manufactured to exacting NFPA standards for use on general firefighting trucks and pumper trucks.
- Field repairable with factory parts
- Roof ladder equipped with reinforcing brace between hooks for increased rigidity
- Oversized 2-1/4? pulley for easy operation
- Available in 8', 10', 12', 14?, 16', 18', and 20? lengths
- PRL nests in base section of PEL or PEL3 series
- Meets/exceeds NFPA 1931 Standards
- Equipped with high strength steel butt spurs and rounded aluminum top caps for increased durability
|Part Number||Size||Width||Banking Thickness||Weight|
All dimensions listed are NFPA Design Verification Standards.
Please Note: In addition to the normal shipping rates based on the retail price of the ladder, a special handling fee will also be added to your order. Due to the dimensional size of ladders, they must ship to you via a common LTL freight carrier/truck and this is the reason for additional handling fees. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR DELIVERY CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER IN COMMENT SECTION DURING CHECKOUT. When your ladder arrives, please remove packaging and inspect very carefully to ensure you are receiving the correct item and that it is not damaged before you sign for the release. If you notice damage, do not accept the ladder and refuse delivery. Once you sign for the ladder you are verifying that you have received the correct item in good condition. All sales are final. Returns will be not be accepted. Alco-Lite ladders are intended for fire use only.