Alco-Lite Aluminum Pumper Roof Ladder with Double Ended Roof Hooks -SELECT SIZE BELOW
Alco-Lite?s DRL Roof Ladders combine the great pumper style of rail roof ladders with the durability and reliability of butt spurs and double-end roof hooks.
Featuring a solid I-beam construction, double rung plates, and butt spurs for enhanced durability and rigidity, Alco-Lite?s DRL Roof Ladders are particularly useful for fire truck company operations when carried mounted to the aerial device. When a firefighter needs to leave the aerial device, double end roof hooks allow them to properly position and easily place the ladder on a peak or parapet roof system. Certified to NFPA 1931 standards, Alco-Lite?s DRL Roof Ladders allow firefighters to safely and efficiently scale both sides of a peak or parapet roof without having to orient or helicopter the ladder.
- Solid I-beam construction for greater strength and rigidity
- Double rung plates and butt spurs on both ends for enhanced durability
- Particularly useful for fire truck company operations when carried mounted to the aerial device
- Double end roof hooks for proper positioning and easy placement of the ladder on a peak or parapet roof system
- Allows firefighters to scale both sides of a peak or parapet roof without having to orient or helicopter the ladder
- Field repairable with factory parts
- Meets and exceeds NFPA 1931 standards
|Part Number||Length||Width||Banking Thickness||Weight|
Please Note: In addition to the normal shipping rates based on the retail price of the ladder, a special handling fee will also be added to your order. Due to the dimensional size of ladders, they must ship to you via a common LTL freight carrier/truck and this is the reason for additional handling fees. PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR DELIVERY CONTACT NAME AND PHONE NUMBER IN COMMENT SECTION DURING CHECKOUT. When your ladder arrives, please remove packaging and inspect very carefully to ensure you are receiving the correct item and that it is not damaged before you sign for the release. If you notice damage, do not accept the ladder and refuse delivery. Once you sign for the ladder you are verifying that you have received the correct item in good condition. All sales are final. Returns will be not be accepted. Alco-Lite ladders are intended for fire use only.