Federal Signal 200 Watt Siren Speaker W/ Electric "F"-Siren Grill
You save: $216.00
Revolutionary Design for more sounds, wider projectionA sturdy, weather proof, cast aluminum polished stainless grill, and more sound in every direction. The dual diverging manifold design of the BP200 projects sound more uniformly than conventional speakers. This means more sound projection to both sides, as well as to the front of the vehicle. BP series speakers are designed to perform in all weather conditions and compatible with most Federal Signal sirens.
The BP200 speaker incorporates two 100-watt neodymium drivers to produce a full 200-watts of output. Designed to attractively flush mount through the bumper of a vehicle the BP200-EF includes a polished, stainless steel ?Electric F? grille. That makes this powerful performer look as good as it sounds. The BP200-Q includes a backplate and the classic chrome plated ?Q? grille, which is a staple in the fire industry.
- FS-BP200-EF: Polished stainless steel ?Electric F? grille
- FS-BP200-Q: Classic chrome plated ?Q? grille
- Sturdy weather proof design
- Convenient installation options
- Unique design projects sound to the front as well as to the sides of the vechicle
- 200-Watt speaker features Neodymium driver for increased service life
- Designed to be attractively recess-mounted through the bumper of a vehicle
- Available with the stainless steel "Electric F" grille or the traditional chrome Q-Siren? grille
- Sound output meets SAE J1849 and Class A standards
- Two 100-watt speaker meets Class A standards when used with any Federal Signal siren.
|Dimensions||5.5" H x 7.7" W x 7.8" D (14cm x 19.6cm x 19.8cm)|
Current stock: 0SKU: BP200-EF