Federal Signal 100-Watt Siren Speaker with Bracket
You save: $72.00
Neodymium speaker driver creates high-powered sound an affordable priceThe TS100-N delivers outstanding audible warning and is designed to satisfy the ever-expanding variety of emergency vehicle applications.
The TS100-N advantage revolves around the speaker?s driver component. The element neodymium, and magnetic materials are combined to create a speaker package that is powerful, compact and affordable. This low cost, compact design provides for added mounting location flexibility, and is compatible with all Federal Signal electronic siren amplifiers.
The TS100 neodymium speaker meets or exceeds SAE J1849 specification requireMen's for sound. It?s design features the time honored styling of the popular TS100 (standard driver) model, and has been improved upon by making it an inch shorter and nearly 40% lighter. The TS100-N can be mounted in a variety of locations, including behind the grille or in the bumper area of your emergency vehicle.
- Economically priced
- High efficient neodymium driver
- Weather resistant housing
- Brilliant, high-powered sound ? 100 watt output meets SAE J1849
- Compact Size ? weighs less with increased mounting versatility
- Functional ? compatible with all Federal Signal electronic amplifiers
- Meets SAE J1849 requireMen's for sound output when paired with any Federal Signal siren
- Standard bracket
- Approvals: SAE J1849, Class A
- Power: 100W
- Dimensions: 5.2" H x 8.2" L x 5.7" D (13.4 cm x 20.9 cm x 14.6 cm)
Current stock: 0SKU: TS100-N