Amerex #AX411 20-lb. ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
Amerex's ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are easy and economical to maintain and service.
UPS Shipping not available for this item
Amerex's ABC or Multipurpose extinguishers are dependable drawn steel cylinders with all-metal valves. These extinguishers use a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical, which insulates Class A fires (ordinary combustibles) by melting at approximately 350? F and coats the surface to which it is applied. This chemical also smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires (flammable liquids and gases) and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- FM Approved
- U/L & U.S. Coast Guard Listed
- All extinguishers are USCG approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Temperature range -65? F to 120? F
- 6 year Warranty
- Detailed Owner's Manual included
- Available in 2-1/2, 5, 10, and 20 lb. sizes
- Mounting Options: Heavy Duty Rubber Strap Bracket and Vehicle / Marine / Aviation Bracket (both sold separately)