Gemtor #557C-L Lumbar Escape Rope Bag System For Left Harness
The Escape System Lumbar Bag is unobtrusive, convenient, and effective.
Ergonomically designed and exceptionally tough, Gemtor?s Escape System Lumbar Bag stores your escape equipment in an easily accessible location and enables rapid deployment of this equipment when it?s most needed.
The Escape System Lumbar Bag comes in two models: the 557C, made of high strength Cordura? ballistic material, and the 557FR, made of PBI? and Arashield? on the exterior and a Kevlar? lining to protect the escape system against the conditions commonly encountered by highly active responders.
The bag is designed to store up to 50 feet of 7.5 mm rope, and its unique rope packing method ensures smooth deployment. A similar system keeps the anchor hook secure when not in use and enables rapid deployment of the device.
The lumbar bag balances the load of the escape system across your back and allows a reduced width profile for better mobility, preventing the escape system from being cumbersome or obtrusive when using other equipment.
Convenient and unobtrusive, Gemtor?s Escape System Lumbar Bag will keep your escape equipment on hand so that you?re ready to perform personal and rescue escapes whenever the situation arises.
Note: Models for left opening harnesses are worn on right hip, Models for right opening harnesses are worn on left hip.
Escape System Features
- Model 557C is made of tough Cordura? ballistic material
- Model 557FR is made of flame resistant PBI? and Arashield?, with a Kevlar? lining
- Can store and deploy up to 50 feet of 7.5 mm rope
- Descender is isolated from rope to avoid abrasion
- Unique system holds the anchor hook secure until needed and enables rapid deployment of the device
- Balances load of escape system across your back
- Allows reduced width profile for better mobility
- Attachment straps ensure that the bag stays attached to the harness, and allow horizontal and vertical adjustment
- Can be worn below a SCBA cylinder valve without interfering with SCBA operation
- Compatible with the 541NYC and 546NYC Class II Harnesses, as well as most externally worn harnesses