Gemtor #556C Universal Reversible Cordura Hip Bag
The Universal Escape System Hip Bag is convenient and effective.
Ergonomically designed and exceptionally tough, Gemtor?s Universal Escape System Hip Bag stores your escape equipment in an easily accessible location and enables rapid deployment of this equipment when it?s most needed.
The Universal Escape System Hip Bag comes in two models: the 556C, made of high strength Cordura? ballistic material, and the 556FR, made of PBI? and Arashield? on the exterior and a Kevlar? lining to protect the escape system against the conditions commonly encountered by highly active responders.
The bag is designed to store up to 50 feet of 7.5 mm rope. The descender is isolated from the rope to avoid abrasion, and the carabiner?s proximity to the sliding D-Ring on the harness enables a clean installation.
The hip bag attaches to the waist belt of the 541NYC and 546NYC Series Class II Harnesses and may be worn on either hip. The hip bag is also compatible with most other externally worn harnesses.
Convenient and effective, Gemtor's Universal Escape System Hip Bag will keep your escape equipment on hand so that you?re ready to perform personal and rescue escapes whenever the situation arises.
Escape System Features
- Model 556C is made of tough Cordura? ballistic material
- Model 556FR is made of flame resistant PBI?, Arashield?, and Kevlar?
- Can store and deploy up to 50 feet of 7.5 mm rope
- Descender is isolated from rope to avoid abrasion
- Carabiner attached to the descender is positioned close to the sliding D-Ring to enable a clean installation
- May be worn on the left or right hip and accommodates most styles of turnout gear
- Compatible with the 541NYC and 546NYC Class II Harnesses, as well as most externally worn harnesses