FRC #SDA200-A20 Safer Search System Kit with 200' Rope, Bag, 1 SSD and 2 Tags
Uniquely designed to make large, difficult area searches safer, easier, and more manageable...for all firefighters.Lost and don?t know which way to go? As visibility drops to near zero, have you ever asked yourself: "How far have I gone? How far is it to get out?? Or, "Is this the right direction?" Ever had to remove your gloves to tie an overhand knot? These are things of the past?when your team leader is carrying the new Safer Search Device System from Fire Research Corp.
- Convenient to carry; simple to deploy
- Provides a secure, easily followed path in and out
- Improves search accountability for team members
- Anodized aluminum Safer Search Device (SSD) slides along the rope and automatically locks every 25ft.
- Complete with stuff bag, 200 ft. search rope, markers, 2 tag lines, and fast-action auto-locking carabiners
Complete and ready to deploy. The search line and both tag lines are permanently attached to ultra-light auto-locking aluminum carabiners that just snap onto an attachment point...and unlock with a simple squeeze. The entire kit fits into a durable stuff bag designed for comfortable carry, easy deployment, and quick-release in an emergency. The complete system, packed with 200 feet of rope and all included accessories, measures 15" x 12" x 7" and weighs under 14 lbs.
- 200 ft. of PMI Rapid Search Line II: supple 9mm nylon and aramid fiber search rope with a bright Orange and Yellow sheath and Kevlar cable core.
- Anodized aluminum Lock/Direction and Distance Markers are set every 25 feet to help firefighters know their position along the search line
- The Safer Search Device (SSD) slides along the rope in either direction, automatically locking into place on the Lock/Direction Distance Markers, until released with a simple squeeze
- All are machined 6061-T6 aluminum with a durable anodized finish
- Shapes are easy to feel and ?read? with a gloved hand
- All markers lock in place with a stainless steel set screw
- Markers are designed to allow quick and easy rope deployment from the bag
- Dual Attachment Loops on the SSD provide connection points for multiple tag lines, rope operations, or a secure a tie-off
- High-strength, ultra-light aluminum auto-locking carabiners attached to the search and tag lines can be simply snapped onto an attachment point for a secure, locked connection.
- Carabiner lock is released by squeezing the back and gate; easy to do, even with gloves
- Bright yellow rip-stop vinyl Stuff Bag is designed for comfortable carry and easy deployment and re-packing of the line.
- Large covered side pockets on each side of the bag hold the two included tag lines with room for additional lines, tools or gear
- Adjustable heavy-duty shoulder strap has a movable pad and seat-belt-style quick-release buckle
- Flat bottom allows bag to stand on end for convenience when resting, making adjustMen's, or re-packing
Current stock: 0SKU: SDA200-A20