Amerex 20# ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers
Amerex's ABC Dry Chemical Fire Extinguishers are easy and economical to maintain and service.
Amerex's ABC or Multipurpose extinguishers are dependable drawn steel cylinders with all-metal valves. These extinguishers use a specially fluidized and siliconized mono ammonium phosphate dry chemical, which insulates Class A fires (ordinary combustibles) by melting at approximately 350? F and coats the surface to which it is applied. This chemical also smothers and breaks the chain reaction of Class B fires (flammable liquids and gases) and will not conduct electricity back to the operator.
- FM Approved
- U/L & U.S. Coast Guard Listed
- All extinguishers are USCG approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Temperature range -65? F to 120? F
- 6 year Warranty
- Detailed Owner's Manual included
- Available in 2-1/2, 5, 10, and 20 lb. sizes
- Mounting Options: Heavy Duty Rubber Strap Bracket and Vehicle / Marine / Aviation Bracket (both sold separately)
Please Note: Due to the HAZMAT nature of the 20 lb. extinguisher, a $100 handing fee will be added to your cart for this item. A $25.00 HAZMAT handling fee will added to your cart for the other sizes.
|Size & Capacity||2-1/2 lbs||5 lbs||10 lbs||20 lbs|
|Application||Nozzle||Hose & Nozzle||Hose & Nozzle||Hose & Nozzle|
|Height||15-1/2 in||15-1/4 in||20 in||23? in|
|Width||5-3/4 in||7-1/4 in||7-3/4 in||10? in|
|Diameter||3 in||4-1/4 in||5 in||7 in|
|Range||9-15 ft||12-18 ft||15-21 ft||15-21 ft|
|Discharge Time||10 sec||14 sec||20 sec||30 sec|
|Standard Bracket||Wall / Vehicle-Marine||Wall / Vehicle-Marine||Wall||Wall|