Amerex 15# Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguishers
This rust free aluminum cylinder is approximately 30% lighter than a steel cylinder and is equipped with a dependable all-metal valve.
Amerex's Carbon Dioxide Fire Extinguisher discharges the clean, non-contaminating, odorless gas as a white cloud of "snow," which smothers a fire by eliminating oxygen. This extinguisher is effective for Class B flammable liquids (gasoline, oils, paint lacquer, and tar) and is electrically non-conductive. USCG and FM approved, this extinguisher meets many hospital medical equipment requireMen's and comes with a 5 year warranty.
- FM Approved
- Meets many hospital medical equipment requireMen's
- All extinguishers are USCG approved with bracket listed on UL label
- Temperature range -40? F to 120? F
- 5 year warranty
- Detailed Owner's Manual included
- Available in 5, 10, 15, and 20 lb. sizes
- Carrying Option: Extinguisher Carry Bag (sold separately), designed to transport a C02 extinguisher up to 20 lbs.
Please Note: Due to the HAZMAT nature of the 20 lb. extinguisher, a $100 handing fee will be added to your cart for this item. A $25.00 HAZMAT handling fee will added to your cart for the other sizes.
|Size & Capacity||5 lbs||10 lbs||15 lbs||20 lbs|
|Application||Horn||Hose & Horn||Hose & Horn||Hose & Horn|
|Height||17-3/4 in||24 in||30 in||30 in|
|Width||8-1/4 in||12 in||12 in||13 in|
|Diameter||5-1/4 in||7 in||7 in||8 in|
|Range||3-8 ft||3-8 ft||3-8 ft||3-8 ft|
|Discharge Time||10 sec||10 sec||12-1/2 sec||19 sec|