Akron #10 Universal Spanner Wrench
Heavy-duty all-purpose wrench for rocker lug and pin lug couplings. With or without 2-wrench holder.
Heavy enough for any lug, on or off the truck. Light enough for your pocket or belt. Or easily mounted in your vehicle. Cast from tough, precise Akrolite? aluminum, the Akron Style 10 Universal Spanner Wrench is machined for a precise fit on rocker and pin lug couplings of almost any size. Gently rounded edges will not cut turnout gear or gloves, or damage hoses and hardware. With its gas shut-off, hammerhead, and pry bar end with built-in fulcrum, this is one versatile tool. Or two versatile tools?complete with a sturdy cast-aluminum bracket made for convenient mounting in your apparatus or emergency vehicle.
- An all-purpose Akrolite? aluminum wrench for the toughest duty
- Opens all 3/4" to 3" rocker lug and pin lug couplings
- Belt hook eye for convenient carry or placement
- Hammer head and gas cock shutoff make it a versatile tool
- Length: 11-1/2?
- Weight (single wrench): 8 oz.
- Material: Akrolite? aluminum
- Opens and closes rocker lug and pin lug couplings 3/4? to 3?
- Gas shut off wrench
- Hammer head
- Pinioned pry bar
- Eye for belt hook, wall hook, or carabiner
- Gently rounded edges protect gloves and gear
- Cast aluminum wrench holder includes two wrenches
- Easily mounts in apparatus compartMen's, in horizontal or vertical positions.
- Wrenches remain firmly locked in place until needed
- 5-year Manufacturer?s Limited Warranty on wrenches and holder
Choose single wrenches, or set of two wrenches with mountable holder.